Thursday, October 21, 2010

the start!

This is long over due!
I guess I was waiting so that our crew could be more organized and blog as a group but alas it seems we have kind of disbanded, everyone is still apart of Communknittea in their hearts but i think people are busy and stuff like that so we are no longer meeting on a regular basis.

So this blog will be my experiance as a Knit grafitist and I will invite my friends who part take in this wonderful activity to also blog here.

Calgary is start to get wet and Im considering shutting down the tagging season until spring, but that is still up for debate in my mind.
Im working on a big project right now and havent had to much time to knit so nothing have been done that recently, other then my birthday part which was a promotion of love party and had a knit grafiti aspect, put I will do a seprate post on that.

but anyway thanks for stopping by and feel free to contact me at commuknitteacalgary@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment